Apple iTunes

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Quick Check-in

Haven't posted in a while, so here is the breakdown about what's happening in my neck of the woods.
  • The picture a day project is off to a good start. It's going to be a long, long time before it's done, so no worries on this front.
  • Semester 1 is almost over. I'm looking forward to doing no work next semester.
  • Still haven't seen Juno.
  • I've been watching a lot of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." It is a fantastic and hilarious show, I recommend it to everyone.
  • I have not been keeping up with my resolutions, so I'm not even going to worry about them any more.
  • Ubuntu has been really fun to use. I still prefer OS X over it, but it's passable. The only issue is that I cannot get my sound to work, so that has become sort of a turn off to booting my laptop up with Ubuntu running.
  • I got Pirates 3 the other day. I forgot how great of a movie that was.
So that's about it for now. I'll post some more awesome links when I come across them.

No comments: