Apple iTunes

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground

I just got this game on Tuesday, and I'm already a huge fan. I forgot how much I loved skateboarding games. There is just so much to do in this one. The environments are huge, and I haven't even made it to every part of the city. There is also a lot of different things to do, like advancing a career doing skate competitions and making videos, rigging, and skating huge gaps.

I'm about a fourth of the way through the career, but there is so much to do outside of that. There are mini-challenges outside of the career. You have to grind a certain distance, go off a jump and land past certain markers. There is also a "Tony Hawk Classic" mode where you can play challenges like you would in the early Tony Hawk games.

I do recommend picking this up if you can find it for a good price. Full price might be a stretch, but for 40 bucks or less, you have to give it a shot.

No comments: