Apple iTunes

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

Happy belated Thanksgiving! I had a terrific day. I worked the concession stand at the football game for the final time. Unfortunately, the football team lost 42-28 to Marlboro. The stand was crazy, but it was always fun working with everyone in there. After the game, my family and I (as well as Lauren's friend) went up to Vermont to stay at my Aunt and Uncle's Bed and Breakfast. We got there around 6:30, and ate around 7:30. Dinner was absolutely amazing. There was nothing to complain about. It even snowed! Now I can't wait for it to snow here because snow is freakin' awesome. I can't wait to go back up there again. But besides Thursday/Friday morning, I haven't had the most exciting vacation. Friday night stunk but I won't get into details about that. Saturday (today) I'm going to go to the Natick Mall which will be my first time going there since they added all those new stores.

I have a pretty exciting week coming up too. On Thursday I have the Junior Achievement Stock Market Challenge in Boston. That should be pretty amazing as long as my team doesn't get its but kicked. If my team does somehow manage to squeak out a win, I will declare myself a J.A. All-Star for winning everything they throw at me.

In recentish news, the most amazing thing ever happened in the music pirating world. The website TorrentFreak is suing a Dutch anti-Piracy group for stealing a quote from them. Basically, a pro-pirating Web-Site is suing an anti-piracy group...for piracy. The full article/blog post can be found here if you would like to read it yourself.

And in closing, I would just like to say that I applied to my first college! Wednesday night I applied to St. John's University in Queens. I should know in 2-3 weeks whether or not I'm accepted...so fingers crossed.

No comments: