Apple iTunes

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Yo, What it do?

Ah yes, a blog. I knew sooner or later I would get really freaking bored and make one, and ta-da!, here it is. I'm not sure how often I will post here, but I figure that I have enough to say that an occasional post will be up, say twice a week or so. This first blog should probably have something to do with introducing myself, so here it goes:

I'm AJ, a senior at Hudson High, who is seriously looking forward to graduating. I was captain of the golf team before the season (and my career) ended with the team winning 15 of 16 matches, Leagues, Districts, and finishing 6th in states. A pretty successful year I would say. For hobbies, I like to golf (obviously), play video games, play random sports, chill, party, and be awesome. I like pretty much every kind of music except for screamo and death metal. I love watching movies, especially comedies. Basically that's all the important stuff anyone would want to know, so there you have it: AJ in a nutshell.

These should get more interesting as time goes on when I actually give my 2 cents on news topics and the like. So enjoy and happy reading.

No comments: