Apple iTunes

Monday, November 19, 2007

YouTube! + other things

So while working on our Turkey Day sheet (which came out amazing, by the way), Mr. Martin showed us the absolute funniest video ever. It was called "Suspended for obeying the rules". Now I think the kid who makes these videos might actually have some kind of disease, but still, the videos he makes are just too funny not to watch and laugh at. I recommend that you (the one reader I might sometime get) watch at least a few of his videos.

Also, Presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee has probably the greatest campaign commercial in history. You can view it here. I won't spoil anything, but I will give you one giant hint to its greatness: CHUCK NORRIS. Even though I have officially endorsed Mitt Romney, I would love for Huckabee to be his VP just because of this ad.

Yeah so back to the Turkey Day sheet: It was finished today after an extremely long after noon. We put in close to three hours of work on it this afternoon. I suspect we will win, since our class is amazing. The theme of our sheet this year was "And the streak begins." We have a naked Hawk, and a bunch of naked turkeys trampling a panther, while running across the football field. It was well painted, but I never want to touch a paintbrush again. It took way too long.

And yea, that's all for today. Peace.

No comments: