Apple iTunes

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Countdown

Okay, so it is now post-Thanksgiving, meaning I am in Christmas mode. I put all my Christmas songs back on my iPod, and added some new ones. In fact, I recommend that everyone listen to the Relient K Christmas CD entitled "Let it Snow, Let it Reindeer." That has dominated my playlist as of late. The first three songs, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas", "Sleigh Ride", and "Merry Christmas, Here's to Many More" are the best. Some of the songs on the CD would make good Guitar Hero songs, too. I can't forget the classics. Burl Ives is a Christmas song God. And to close out the Christmas paragraph: an honorable mention goes to the song "Happy Xmas, War is Over" by John Lennon and remade by the Fray. Both versions are splendid.

Evan, Kevin, and I are currently working on Secret Project 001. All you need to know is that it will be a song, a YouTube video, and amazing.

And to close today's post, I am planning a Christmas Movie Marathon at my house. I'm thinking it will be the day of our Senior Christmas Party, and we'll watch a ton of movies, and also do a Secret Santa. Spaces are limited, to around 6-8...and three guests are confirmed. You if you want to be one of the remaining 3-5, let me know...although none of you read my blog...

That's all for today.

No comments: