Apple iTunes

Monday, December 3, 2007

Title Unknown

Yeah, I can't think of a good title for today's entry.

Alright so the Bills actually won this weekend and snuck back up to .500. I've been disappointed with how this team has been managed all season and really think it's time for another coaching change. However, I will give Jauron the benefit of the doubt and allow him one more season to turn it around. My solution is to draft a corner back in the draft since we'll have a middle pick in the draft. Then, make Trent Edwards the starter because he actually knows how to win games, unlike Losman. Finally, keep playing that running back Jackson. He's been really impressive and hasn't played enough. In his first full game he ran for something like 84 yards and gained 50 something receiving. The Bills have a pretty solid run defense and are fantastic in the red zone. The problem is their regular defense can't seem to make a stop until the other team actually gets in the red zone. We'll see how the rest of the season goes, and hopefully they finish around 8-8.

Now on to my life. So around 2 weeks ago I applied to St. John's University. They said it would take about 2 weeks for a decision to come. Well, I got a letter in the mail from them today and I got really nervous that I didn't get in because the envelope was really thin and that usually means a rejection. I opened it, and it said they received my application. Yup. So now in 2 weeks I will know if I got in.

Oh and I also finally 5-starred every Guitar Hero song on medium.

No comments: