Apple iTunes

Monday, December 17, 2007

And now we play the waiting game

As of yesterday I have finished all my college applications. Everything is submitted to the colleges, all that's left is to make sure that guidance sends my packets in. After I hear from St. John's I get to chill until March. It was quite the annoying process, and I never want to write another essay again.

Also, I hate snow. There is seriously way too much on the ground right now. I'm sick of shoveling. The roads are mad narrow now because the plows have nowhere to put the snow. I am looking forward to playing in the snow over vacation.

Speaking of vacation; only 4 more days until break, and Friday is the Senior Holiday Party! It's going to be a great time, and I hope this week just flies by so vacation can hurry up and get here.

Well, not much to say today, so peace out.

No comments: