Apple iTunes

Friday, December 21, 2007

Vacation, all I ever wanted...

It's finally vacation! We had the Senior Christmas Party today at school, which was pretty cool, especially since we got out at 10. It was really good to hang out with my friends for a few hours and not having to worry about anything else. Then some of us came back here for my little Christmas party, which was fun. We watched a bunch of movies, and literally watched the DVD screen saver thing try to go into the corner of the TV screen. It was awesome when it finally happened. If you don't know what I am referring to, watch the opening scene of The Office, Season 4, Episode 2.

I have all but one present for Christmas. The only person that is left to shop for is Lauren, and if you recall, I noted that she would be the hardest person to shop for. It has definitely turned out to be the case. I'll probably go to the mall tomorrow or Sunday to try and get her a gift.

Plans for vacation: Seeing I Am Legend at the IMAX, helping out with the Romney Campaign, and of course, Christmas. It should be a good time, lots more will probably happen.

Finally, I am thinking of turning this blog into a political blog, or at least having many political posts during election season. I love politics so much that I think this is the way to go. But for now, have a Merry Christmas if I do not get a chance to make another entry.

No comments: